UX/UI & Graphic Designer
lubbock, Texas, full-time
Okthanks believes in crafting engaging, effective and easy-to-use experiences in every aspect of what we do. We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our creative UX team.
- Creative and pragmatic, with a passion for craftsmanship
- Excellent in solving problems both technically and conceptually
- Someone that sees design constraints as a challenge for creativity
- Confident in presenting design solutions
- Dedicated to learning new skills and constantly advancing your capabilities
- Detail-oriented, precise, accurate
- Quickly generate and iterate on multiple interactive design solutions
- Effectively lead client and team conversations that result in constructive feedback and excitement around design solutions
- Drive the execution of design and delivery to deadlines in a self-directed manner
- Design exceptional graphics that carry the essence of a brand through various print products and digital experiences
- Create compelling, interactive user interface designs that use motion to improve usability
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design and tech trends across multiple platforms
- Expertise in Adobe Creative software including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or a related field
- 2+ years experience in visual design, user interface design, animation or illustration
- Expertise in Sketch & InVision
- Ability to generate and prototype motion concepts using Framer, After Effects or another equivalent software
- Competence in iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut X
How we will support you
At Okthanks, you will receive training and ongoing mentorship in UX design principles and process. We encourage and celebrate experimentation. We will support you in creating exquisite projects that further your personal creative work. Okthanks is a place to work hard and flourish.
Please apply by Monday, January 31, 2018 to be considered.